Opening in 2019, the Bear River Campground is a new addition to Tulita and sits just a short drive outside of the community on the shores of the pristine Bear River. Boasting 10 campsites total with 8 tent sites, one with a McPherson Tent (canvas tent), and one Tipi.
With amenities like a gazebo and a firepit at each site, provided firewood, washrooms, and bear proof garbages, staying at this campground will be a delightful treat while traveling either river system.
With a clear view of the spectacular Mackenzie River and the majestic Bear Rock, the Bear River Campground is also connected to the 8-kilometer Trans Canada Trail.
For more information contact the Tulita Economic Development Officer.
Bear River Campground
For more information about the Bear River Campground contact the Hamlet of Tulita Economic Development Officer
- 10 campsites. 8 for tents (occupant supplied). One with McPherson Tent. One Tipi.
- Viewing gazebo.
- Fire pits by each camping space.
- Wood provided
- Trans Canada Trail (8km) nature Trails.
- Security patrolled
- Two Bathrooms
- Bear Proof Garbage receptacles
- View of Mackenzie and Great Bear River and Bear Rock.